- 9+ years of overall IT experience, focusing mainly on developing cutting edge Web & Mobile applications using various technology stacks such as Ruby on Rails, Java and AJAX etc.
- 4+ years experience architecting, developing, and supporting multiple greenfield Ruby SAAS applications backed by BigData (Endeca), Postgresql, MySQL, and SQLite databases under version control (Subversion and Git)
- Extensive experience using BDD and TDD with Minitest, RSpec, FactoryGirl and Spork with webrat
- Expert with object oriented programming in Ruby
- Experience writing complex SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Views etc.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies including planning and sizing user stories and sprints and completing software application development projects using Agile
- 3 years experience developing and maintaining a J2EE enterprise application built on a custom Struts framework with JMS, Spring WS, JDBC, and ORACLE 10i
Databases: Postgresql, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft Access
Environments: OSX, Linux, Windows 7, Windows XP, Unix
Web Design: Sublime Text 2, TextMate, Eclipse (including Aptana Web Studio and Rational Software Architect)
I can be reached by phone at (715) 225-2563 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.